Thoughts and observations from someone who has been repeatedly introduced as "Nicole Silvers, that dog whisperer lady I was telling you about" I don't whisper to dogs; I eavesdrop on their conversations with each other.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's HERE! It's HERE!

From Lila's Necklace
From Lila's Necklace
From Lila's Necklace
From Lila's Necklace


Lila is a very proper lady who started acting like she was 10 yrs old at about 1 yr old.

This comes off as amazing diva-tude in photos. Here she is modeling the handmade necklace we got for her at Lainey's Pawtique. I wish I was a better photographer, because it is truly beautiful.

Click on the title for the link to Lainey's Pawtique, if you have a dog who needs a necklace of her own.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW she looks SO REGAL!!! I am sooo happy that you like it! p.s. if you learn the photography thing LET ME KNOW because I cant make them look as pretty either!! Lainey says Thank you too!!

    ReplyDelete