Thoughts and observations from someone who has been repeatedly introduced as "Nicole Silvers, that dog whisperer lady I was telling you about" I don't whisper to dogs; I eavesdrop on their conversations with each other.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Ending for Pit Bull Stabbing Victim!







We did it! Ceasar (now called "Rocky") has recovered from his injuries, and is now living with his new person, Emily, who calls him "the coolest dog ever". I think that's just because he is.







4 comments:

  1. I contributed!! Bless his heart. How could anyone have done such a thing?? (Rhetorical, of course, as I know similar abuse happens more often than we ever want to think about.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lesley!

    Thanks, everyone who donated, retweeted, or posted this widget on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor fella...I chipped in a little. Wish I could give more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is gorgeous!! Big love to Emily for opening her heart to this dog. (And to Rocky, for letting himself love and trust again.)

    There are too many awful stories every day. How uplifting to read of a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete